Thursday, November 11, 2010

Libbys Blessing

Libbys blessing day - November 7, 2010 - we missed the Openshaws!
Isn't she a doll? It is a tradition that I make blessing outfits so I made this cute dress for Libby

Just missing one of my granddaughters - too bad Utah is so far away!



The very cute (and color coordinated) Macbeths!



Summer loves it when I take her picture!



The Stewarts before church





On Saturday we all went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park and saw lots of cool animals






Brads parents, Diann and Paul, were down and we had s great time sharing Libby








I have pictures of other grandkids in this egg but they are all too big now!







It got a little chilly but Libby didn't mind











With all the animals to look at we all enjoyed looking at Libby the most!









2 comments:

  1. We had a great time celebrating Libby. We, too, missed the Openshaws! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It amazing how fast babies grow & Libby unfortunately is no different. I crocheted dresses for my granddaughters, but it's been almost 11 years since I had one. She looked adorable.

    Maybe Brody & Stephanie will get lucky and have another & maybe get a girl.

    ReplyDelete